NOCO Real Estate
NOCO General Site Parameters
General parameters - new site acquisition:
These guidelines are just that, guidelines. NOCO will look at sites within these general parameters.
- Corner sites preferred, but not necessary.
- Site does not have to be vacant. NOCO will consider sites that have existing structures.
- Ideal site size is 200' x 200'. NOCO will look at larger
sites as well. Mutual site developments and co-tenant relationships will
be seriously considered on larger parcels.
- Minimal site size is 175' x 150'.
- Topography should be generally agreeable to development use.
- Prefer to locate sites in established or growing commercial and/or retail market areas.
- Small town markets will be considered.
- Traffic counts (i.e. cars per day) and population counts (i.e. rooftops) are very important characteristics.
Please submit any site that matches these general criteria by using our online form.
Note: The criteria set forth herein are subject to change
from time to time by NOCO Real Estate at its sole discretion, without
notice. Criteria may be relaxed or restricted on a case by case basis,
if in the sole discretion of NOCO, circumstances exist which warrant
such relaxation or restriction.
> Continue to the Site Submission Form.
NOCO will review the information submitted and respond back
if we are interested in pursuing the property for possible acquisition.