Used Oil Recycling
NOCO provides safe oil recovery, used oil pickup and removal.
1.3 billion gallons of used oil are generated in the U.S. each year. Of this, approximately 500 million gallons are improperly disposed of. Recycling used oil into a beneficial fuel provides an important alternative to burning virgin fuel oil, conserves natural resources, and reduces our nation's dependence on foreign oil. Recycling 1 ton of used oil filters can produce 1,700 pounds of high quality steel products and saves 10 cubic yards of landfill space. Proper used anti-freeze management is required by law. The government's preferred handling option is recycling. The responsibility for the proper collection, transportation and recycling of this waste now falls directly on the used oil generator.
Contact us or customer service center at 1-800-500-NOCO for more information and to schedule your used oil pickup.
WHAT'S THE NOCO ADVANTAGE?
- NOCO's recovery experts manage your used oil, oil filters, anti-freeze and sorbent products.
- Your recovered product is processed in an environmentally responsible manner, in full compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Choose just one supplier for motor oils, lubricants, fuels, environmental products and services.
- NOCO is safe, reliable and convenient.
- All of your used oil is recovered by qualified service technicians, in NOCO vehicles, to ensure the safest means of transportation, recovery, and disposal.
- NOCO operates a full-service laboratory with specially-trained personnel.
- NOCO's fully trained recovery team will work with you on environmental services, lubricants and fuels.
- NOCO is fully insured for your protection.