NOCO HYDRAULIC OIL 2105
HYDRAULIC OIL 2105
is a premium anti-wear hydraulic fluid. It is designed
for year-round service in mobil equipment operating at very low temperatures. A
combination of high quality base oils and additive provide optimum lubricity and
wear protection, oxidation and corrosion protection and shear stability needed
for modern high-pressure hydraulics in mobile equipment.
Oil 2105 is recommended for year-round in al kinds of mobil hydraulic equipment
including cherry pickers, hydraulics cranes and shovels, backhoes, extension
ladders, Hydralifts and others. It can also be used in stationary hydraulic
equipment operating at abnormally low temperatures or exposed to temperature
|Flash Pt., COC ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
| CST @ 40º C
|| 46.0 |
| CST @ 100º C
| SUS @ 100º F
| SUS @ 210º F
|Oxidation Life (hours),
- Outstanding Thermal Stability
- High Viscosity Index
- Superior Hydrolytic Stability
- Excellent Demulsibility
- Low Pour Point
- Excellent Anti-Wear Properties
- Reduces sludge and sticking problems in close tolerance components
- Provides superior system cleanliness with reduced oxidation and varnish
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Works well when contaminated with a small amount of water
- Easy start-up and operation at low temperatures reduces warm up time and
increase useful machine time.
- Equipment life is prolonged by protecting against wear and corrosion during
operating and idle periods.
Don't Pollute! Dispose of used oil properly!
Call your NOCO sales
representative for details on our Oil Recovery Program.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the above
information is accurate as of the date of printing.
NOCO Energy Corp.